Information We Collect and Use
We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our Services to you.
While using our Services, we may ask you to provide certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you ("Personal Data"). You can send us your information via the "get in touch" and other forms as well as sending a message to any e-mail displayed there, information contained in or relating to any communication that you send to us (including the communication content and metadata associated with the communication. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address;
- First name and last name;
- Company name and/or address;
- Company and project information;
- Any documents or data that belongs to you;
- Cookies and Usage Data.
We may also collect information about how the Services are accessed and used ("Usage Data"). This Usage Data may include information such as your computer's Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), geographical location, browser type, browser version, operating system, referral source, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers, and other diagnostic data.
2. Cookies are files with small amount of data which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. Tracking technologies also used are beacons, tags, and scripts to collect and track information and to improve and analyze our Services.
3. You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of the Services.
4. Cookies do not typically contain any information that personally identifies a user, but personal information that we store about you may be linked to the information stored in and obtained from cookies.
5. You can learn more about cookies visiting http://www.allaboutcookies.org